Pricing starting from $68.00
Secure your booking to visit the beautiful Ubud, and simply pay on the day of your tour in Bali.
Ubud is admittedly, one of the best place’s to see if you’re visiting Bali; if you’re looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali — scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities.
Start your day off with a traditional Balinese Barong Dance, Explore Ubud’s sacred Monkey Forest, a magical place of spiritual and cultural aspects with hidden temples, holy ponds, Balinese bridges and of course friendly Monkeys galore.
Try out your bartering skills at Ubuds traditional local Market place, Following and adventure to Tegallalang rice terraces, Tegallalang Rice Terraces is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies, it forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud’s shared region, take in the views of this magical place while you enjoy a lunch ] amongst the rice fields. (restaurant of your choice lunch costs excluded).
Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’ One of Bali’s holiest Hindu sites with a history dating back more than 1,000 years. view the rock-wall carvings, a central meditational cave, bathing pools and fountains. The elephant cave is believed to have been built to ward off evil spirits, and create a holy space for those to meditate and pray. Goa Gajah has significant historical value that makes it a special and memorable place to visit.
Perfect ending to your day Ubud’s coffee plantation, The plantation attracts many tourists from all over the world, especially coffee lovers who are interested to see and taste the world’s most expensive coffee called Kopi Luwak. Visitors get a chance to savor different types of coffee, cocoa and tea at the tasting hut. The experts from the plantation are there to answer questions from curious visitors. They also make small batches of different drinks on the spot.
Love Bali has handpicked the most favorite parts of Ubud and put it all into one day for you to enjoy, explore and experience the best Bali has to offer!!
Schedule and Pricing
Love Ubud Tour Price $68.00 per person, private tour, minimum 2 people, Discounts applied for large groups
- Pick up 8:00/ 8:30 am from your hotel time varies on location of your hotel
See the Balinese mythical Barong Dance
- Visit Bali Batik, sliver, paintings and handicrafts; here you will also get to see local
- Sacred Monkey Forest and temples
- Enjoy some free time at the local traditional market
- Tegallalang rice Terraces
- Lunch at the beautiful rice Terraces
- Visit Ubud coffee plantation and enjoy free tasting of Bali’s finest coffee
- visit the sacred Elephant Cave
- See the beautiful waterfall at Tegenungan Village
- Hotel transfers pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Entrance fees to all temples and destinations stated on itinerary including Barong dance tickets
- Coffee and tea sampling at coffee plantation
- Driver/ tour guide
- Government taxes
- Food and drinks
- Duration: 8-10 hours
Pricing starting from $68. 00 per person, to receive a personalized quote please fill in the booking link below